You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'roxithromycin' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'roxithromycin'
Tab disp 50 mg
(Rulide D Tab disp 50 mg to be delisted 01 September 2022)
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Rulide D
- Subsidy $8.29
- Measure / Qty per 10
Restricted to children under 12 years of age.
Tab 150 mg
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Arrow-Roxithromycin
- Subsidy $8.28
- Measure / Qty per 50
- Tab 300 mg
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.