You are currently viewing December 2022
1 results showing for: 'ivermectin'
Tab 3 mg
- Up to 100 tab available on a PSO
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Stromectol
- Subsidy $17.20
- Measure / Qty per 4
PSO for institutional use only. Must be endorsed with the name of the institution for which the PSO is required and a valid Special Authority for patient of that institution.
Ivermectin available on BSO provided the BSO includes a valid Special Authority for a patient of the institution.
For the purposes of subsidy of ivermectin, institution means age related residential care facilities, disability care facilities or prisons.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.