You are currently viewing October 2022
1 results showing for: 'chloramphenicol'
Eye oint 1%
Devatis to be Principal Supply on 1 December 2022
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Devatis
- Subsidy $1.09
- Measure / Qty per 5 g OP
Eye drops 0.5%
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Chlorafast
- Subsidy $1.54
- Measure / Qty per 10 ml OP
Funded for use in the ear*.
Indications marked with * are unapproved indications.
Eye preparations are only funded for use in the eye, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.