You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'trimethoprim with sulphamethoxazole [co-trimoxazole]' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'trimethoprim with sulphamethoxazole [co-trimoxazole]'
Trimethoprim with sulphamethoxazole [Co-trimoxazole]
3 to 6 month supply.
Tab trimethoprim 80 mg and sulphamethoxazole 400 mg
- Up to 30 tab available on a PSO
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Trisul
- Subsidy $64.80
- Measure / Qty per 500
- 3 to 6 month supply. Oral liq 8 mg sulphamethoxazole 40 mg per ml - Up to 200 ml available on a PSO
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.