You are currently viewing February 2023
1 results showing for: 'clofazimine'
3 to 6 month supply.
Cap 50 mg
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Lamprene Unapproved medicine supplied under Section 29.
- Subsidy $442.00
- Measure / Qty per 100
Note: There is no co-payment charge for all pharmaceuticals listed in the Antituberculotics and Antileprotics group regardless of immigration status.
Prescriptions must be written by, or on the recommendation of, an infectious disease physician, clinical microbiologist or dermatologist.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.