You are currently viewing February 2023
1 results showing for: 'acetic acid with hydroxyquinoline and ricinoleic acid'
Jelly with glacial acetic acid 0.94%, hydroxyquinoline sulphate 0.025%, glycerol 5% and ricinoleic acid 0.75% with applicator
- Brand Aci-Jel
- Measure / Qty per 100 g OP
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.