You are currently viewing October 2023
1 results showing for: 'varicella zoster vaccine [shingles vaccine]'
- No patient co-payment payable
Inj 50 mcg per 0.5 ml vial plus vial
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Shingrix
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 1
Funded for patients meeting the following criteria:
Two doses for all people aged 65 years
Contractors will be entitled to claim payment from the Funder for the supply of Varicella zoster vaccine (Shingles vaccine) to patients eligible under the above criteria pursuant to their contract with Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand for subsidised immunisation, and they may only do so in respect of the Varicella zoster vaccine [Shingles vaccine] listed in the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
Contractors may only claim for patient populations within the criteria that are covered by their contract, which may be a sub-set of the population described in paragraph A above.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.