You are currently viewing October 2023
1 results showing for: 'tiotropium bromide with olodaterol'
Soln for inhalation 2.5 mcg with olodaterol 2.5 mcg
SA1584 – Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists with Long-Acting Beta-Adrenoceptor Agonists
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Spiolto Respimat
- Subsidy $81.00
- Measure / Qty per 60 dose OP
Combination long acting muscarinic antagonist and long acting beta-2 agonist will not be subsidised if patient is also receiving treatment with a combination inhaled corticosteroid and long acting beta-2 agonist.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.