You are currently viewing December 2022
1 results showing for: 'testosterone undecanoate'
Cap 40 mg
- Subsidy by endorsement
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Andriol Testocaps
- Subsidy $21.00
- Measure / Qty per 60
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Steril-Gene Unapproved medicine supplied under Section 29.
- Subsidy $35.00
- Measure / Qty per 100
Subsidy by endorsement – subsidised for patients who were taking testosterone undecanoate cap 40mg prior to 1 November 2021 and the prescription is endorsed accordingly. Pharmacists may annotate the prescription as endorsed where there exists a record of prior dispensing of testosterone undecanoate cap 40 mg in the preceding 12 months.
Inj 250 mg per ml, 4 ml vial
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Reandron 1000
- Subsidy $86.00
- Measure / Qty per 1
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.