You are currently viewing February 2023
1 results showing for: 'sodium hyaluronate [hyaluronic acid]'
Eye drops 1 mg per ml
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Hylo-Fresh
- Subsidy $13.85
- Measure / Qty per 10 ml OP
Hylo-Fresh has a 6 month expiry after opening. The Pharmacy Procedures Manual restriction allowing one bottle per month is not relevant and therefore only the prescribed dosage to the nearest OP may be claimed.SA1388 - Sodium hyaluronate [Hyaluronic acid]
Eye preparations are only funded for use in the eye, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.