You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'sodium citrate with sodium lauryl sulphoacetate' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'sodium citrate with sodium lauryl sulphoacetate'
Sodium citrate with sodium lauryl sulphoacetate
Enema 90 mg with sodium lauryl sulphoacetate 9 mg per ml, 5 ml
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Micolette
- Subsidy $29.98
- Measure / Qty per 50
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.