You are currently viewing October 2022
1 results showing for: 'selegiline hydrochloride'
3 to 6 month supply.
Tab 5 mg
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Eldepryl Unapproved medicine supplied under Section 29.
- Subsidy $48.00
- Measure / Qty per 100
Subsidy by endorsement – Subsidised for patients who were taking selegiline hydrochloride prior to 1 August 2021 and the prescription is endorsed accordingly. Pharmacists may annotate the prescription as endorsed where there exists a record of prior dispensing of selegiline hydrochloride.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.