You are currently viewing February 2023
1 results showing for: 'rotavirus oral vaccine'
Oral susp live attenuated human rotavirus 1,000,000 CCID50 per dose, prefilled oral applicator
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Rotarix
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 10
Maximum of two doses for patients meeting the following:
first dose to be administered in infants aged under 14 weeks of age; and
no vaccination being administered to children aged 24 weeks or over.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.