You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'protein supplement' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'protein supplement'
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Protifar
- Subsidy $7.90
- Measure / Qty per 225 g OP
SA1524 – Protein (Protifar; Promod; Resource Beneprotein)
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Resource Beneprotein
- Subsidy $8.95
- Measure / Qty per 227 g OP
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.