You are currently viewing December 2022
1 results showing for: 'propamidine isethionate'
3 to 6 month supply.
Eye drops 0.1%
- Brand Brolene
- Measure / Qty per 10 ml OP
Eye preparations are only funded for use in the eye, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.