You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'prednisolone sodium' in the Therapeutic Groups
2 results showing for: 'prednisolone sodium'
Rectal foam 20 mg per dose (14 applications)
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Essential Prednisolone Unapproved medicine supplied under Section 29.
- Subsidy $74.10
- Measure / Qty per 1 OP
Prednisolone sodium phosphate
Eye drops 0.5%, single dose (preservative free)
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Minims Prednisolone
- Subsidy $38.50
- Measure / Qty per 20 dose
Eye preparations are only funded for use in the eye, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.