You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'potassium iodate' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'potassium iodate'
3 to 6 month supply.
Tab 253 mcg (150 mcg elemental iodine)
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. NeuroTabs
- Subsidy $4.58
- Measure / Qty per 90
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.