You are currently viewing December 2023
1 results showing for: 'pneumococcal (pcv10) conjugate vaccine'
Inj 1 mcg of pneumococcal polysaccharide serotypes 1, 5, 6B, 7F, 9V, 14 and 23F; 3 mcg of pneumococcal polysaccharide serotypes 4, 18C and 19F in 0.5 ml prefilled syringe
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Synflorix
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 10
A primary course of three doses for previously unvaccinated individuals up to the age of 59 months inclusive
Note: please refer to the Immunisation Handbook for the appropriate schedule for catch up programmes
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.