You are currently viewing August 2022
1 results showing for: 'meningococcal c conjugate vaccine'
Inj 10 mcg in 0.5 ml syringe
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Neisvac-C
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 1
The child is under 9 months of age; and
Any of the following:
Up to three doses for patients pre- and post splenectomy and for patients with functional or anatomic asplenia, HIV, complement deficiency (acquired or inherited), or pre or post solid organ transplant; or
Two doses for close contacts of meningococcal cases of any group; or
Two doses for child who has previously had meningococcal disease of any group; or
A maximum of two doses for bone marrow transplant patients; or
A maximum of two doses for child pre- and post-immunosuppression*.
Note: children under nine months of age require two doses 8 weeks apart. Refer to the Immunisation Handbook for booster schedules with meningococcal ACWY vaccine.
*Immunosuppression due to steroid or other immunosuppressive therapy must be for a period of greater than 28 days.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.