You are currently viewing August 2022
1 results showing for: 'measles, mumps and rubella vaccine'
- No patient co-payment payable
Inj, measles virus 1,000 CCID50, mumps virus 5,012 CCID50, Rubella virus 1,000 CCID50; prefilled syringe/ampoule of diluent 0.5 ml
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Priorix
- Subsidy $250.00
- Measure / Qty per 10
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. MMR II
- Subsidy $112.50
- Measure / Qty per 5
Measles, mumps and rubella vaccine
A maximum of two doses for any patient meeting the following criteria:
For primary vaccination in children; or
For revaccination following immunosuppression; or
For any individual susceptible to measles, mumps or rubella; or
A maximum of three doses for children who have had their first dose prior to 12 months.
Note: Please refer to the Immunisation Handbook for appropriate schedule for catch up programmes. Although a price is listed for the vaccine, doctors can still order measles mumps and rubella vaccine free of charge, as with other Schedule vaccines.
Contractors will be entitled to claim payment for the supply of measles, mumps and rubella vaccine to patients eligible under the above criteria pursuant to their contract with Health NZ for subsidised immunisation, and they may only do so in respect of the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine listed in the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
Contractors can only claim for patient populations within the criteria that are covered by their contract, which may be a sub-set of the population described in paragraph A above.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.