You are currently viewing December 2023
1 results showing for: 'liraglutide'
- Special Authority SA2285 -- Retail pharmacy
Inj 6 mg per ml, 3 ml prefilled pen
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Victoza
- Subsidy $383.72
- Measure / Qty per 3
Not to be given in combination with a funded SGLT-2 inhibitor or other GLP-1 agonist.
Maximum of 1 pack of 3 (6 mg per ml, 3 ml) prefilled pens will be funded per month.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.