You are currently viewing February 2023
1 results showing for: 'ketorolac trometamol'
Eye drops 0.5%
(Acular Eye drops 0.5% to be delisted 01 February 2022)SA1981 - Ketorolac trometamol
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Acular
- Subsidy $9.50
- Measure / Qty per 5 ml OP
Eye preparations are only funded for use in the eye, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.