You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'insulin pump infusion set (teflon cannula, angle insertion)' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'insulin pump infusion set (teflon cannula, angle insertion)'
Insulin pump infusion set (teflon cannula, angle insertion)
- Only on a prescription
- Special Authority SA1985 -- Retail pharmacy
17 mm teflon cannula; angle insertion; 60 cm line x 10 with 10 needles; luer lock
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Silhouette MMT-373
- Subsidy $130.00
- Measure / Qty per 1 OP
Maximum of 13 infusion sets will be funded per year.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.