You are currently viewing October 2023
1 results showing for: 'hydroxychloroquine'
3 to 6 month supply.
Tab 200 mg
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Plaquenil
- Subsidy $8.78
- Measure / Qty per 100
Subsidised only if prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis, systemic or discoid lupus erythematosus, malaria treatment or suppression, relevant dermatological conditions (cutaneous forms of lupus and lichen planus, cutaneous vasculitides and mucosal ulceration)*, sarcoidosis (pulmonary and non-pulmonary)*, and the prescription is endorsed accordingly. Pharmacists may annotate the prescription as endorsed where there exists a record of prior dispensing of hydroxychloroquine.
Note: Indication marked with a * is an unapproved indication.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.