You are currently viewing August 2022
1 results showing for: 'hydrocortisone acetate with pramoxine hydrochloride'
Topical aerosol foam, 1% with pramoxine hydrochloride 1%
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Proctofoam Unapproved medicine supplied under Section 29.
- Subsidy $26.55
- Measure / Qty per 10 g OP
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.