You are currently viewing December 2022
1 results showing for: 'human papillomavirus (6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58) vaccine [hpv]'
Inj 270 mcg in 0.5 ml syringe
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Gardasil 9
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 10
Any of the following:
Maximum of two doses for children aged 14 years and under; or
Maximum of three doses for patients meeting any of the following criteria:
People aged 15 to 26 years inclusive; or
People aged 9 to 26 years inclusive
Confirmed HIV infection; or
Transplant (including stem cell) patients: or
Maximum of four doses for people aged 9 to 26 years inclusive post chemotherapy
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.