You are currently viewing August 2022
1 results showing for: 'gluten free flour'
SA1729 – Gluten Free Foods (Bakels Gluten Free Health Bread Mix; Horleys Bread Mix; Horleys Flour; NZB Low Gluten Bread Mix; Orgran; Healtheries Simple Baking Mix)
- Brand Horleys Flour
- Measure / Qty per 2000 g OP
The funding of gluten free foods is no longer being actively managed by Pharmac from 1 April 2011. This means that we are no longer considering the listing of new products, or making subsidy, or other changes to the existing listings. As a result we anticipate that the range of funded items will reduce over time. Management of Coeliac disease with a gluten free diet is necessary for good outcomes. A range of gluten free options are available through retail outlets.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.