You are currently viewing December 2023
1 results showing for: 'fluoxetine hydrochloride'
3 to 6 month supply.
Tab dispersible 20 mg, scored
- Subsidy by endorsement
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Fluox
- Subsidy $2.50
- Measure / Qty per 28
Subsidised by endorsement
When prescribed for a patient who cannot swallow whole tablets or capsules and the prescription is endorsed accordingly; or
When prescribed in a daily dose that is not a multiple of 20 mg in which case the prescription is deemed to be endorsed. Note: Tablets should be combined with capsules to facilitate incremental 10 mg doses.
Cap 20 mg
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Arrow-Fluoxetine
- Subsidy $3.13
- Measure / Qty per 90
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Brown & Burk Unapproved medicine supplied under Section 29.
- Subsidy $2.22
- Measure / Qty per 30
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.