You are currently viewing August 2022
1 results showing for: 'dual blood glucose and blood ketone diagnostic test meter'
- Up to 1 pack available on a PSO
- Subsidy by endorsement
Meter with 50 lancets, a lancing device and 10 blood glucose diagnostic test strips
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. CareSens Dual
- Subsidy $20.00
- Measure / Qty per 1 OP
A dual blood glucose and blood ketone diagnostic test meter is subsidised for a patient who has:
type 1 diabetes; or
permanent neonatal diabetes; or
undergone a pancreatectomy; or
cystic fibrosis-related diabetes; or
metabolic disease or epilepsy under the care of a paediatrician, neurologist or metabolic specialist.
The prescription must be endorsed accordingly.
Only 1 meter per patient will be subsidised (no repeat prescriptions).
For the avoidance of doubt patients who have previously received a funded meter, other than CareSens, are eligible for a funded CareSens meter.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.