You are currently viewing October 2023
1 results showing for: 'dosulepin [dothiepin] hydrochloride'
- Subsidy by endorsement
Tab 75 mg
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Dosulepin Mylan
- Subsidy $3.85
- Measure / Qty per 30
Cap 25 mg
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Dosulepin Mylan Unapproved medicine supplied under Section 29.
- Subsidy $7.83
- Measure / Qty per 50
Subsidy by endorsement – Subsidised for patients who were taking dosulepin [dothiepin] hydrochloride prior to 1 June 2019 and the prescription is endorsed accordingly. Pharmacists may annotate the prescription as endorsed where there exists a record of prior dispensing of dosulepin [dothiepin] hydrochloride.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.