You are currently viewing August 2022
1 results showing for: 'diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, hepatitis b and haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine'
Inj 30 IU diphtheria toxoid with 40 IU tetanus toxoid, 25 mcg pertussis toxoid, 25 mcg pertussis filamentous haemagglutinin, 8 mcg pertactin, 80 D-Ag U polio virus, 10 mcg hepatitis B surface antigen in 0.5 ml syringe
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Infanrix-hexa
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 10
Funded for patients meeting any of the following criteria:
Up to four doses for children up to and under the age of 10 for primary immunisation; or
An additional four doses (as appropriate) are funded for (re-)immunisation for children up to and under the age of 10 who are patients post haematopoietic stem cell transplantation, or chemotherapy; pre or post splenectomy; pre- or post solid organ transplant, renal dialysis and other severely immunosuppressive regimens; or
Up to five doses for children up to and under the age of 10 receiving solid organ transplantation.
Note: A course of up-to four vaccines is funded for catch up programmes for children (up to and under the age of 10 years) to complete full primary immunisation. Please refer to the Immunisation Handbook for the appropriate schedule for catch up programmes.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.