You are currently viewing October 2022
1 results showing for: 'diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and polio vaccine'
Inj 30 IU diphtheria toxoid with 40 IU tetanus toxoid, 25 mcg pertussis toxoid, 25 mcg pertussis filamentous haemagglutinin, 8 mcg pertactin and 80 D-antigen units poliomyelitis virus in 0.5ml syringe
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Infanrix IPV
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 10
Funded for any of the following:
A single dose for children up to the age of 7 who have completed primary immunisation; or
A course of four vaccines is funded for catch up programmes for children (to the age of 10 years) to complete full primary immunisation; or
An additional four doses (as appropriate) are funded for (re-)immunisation for patients post HSCT, or chemotherapy; pre- or post splenectomy; pre- or post solid organ transplant, renal dialysis and other severely immunosuppressive regimens; or
Five doses will be funded for children requiring solid organ transplantation.
Note: Please refer to the Immunisation Handbook for appropriate schedule for catch up programmes.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.