You are currently viewing February 2023
1 results showing for: 'cyproterone acetate with ethinyloestradiol'
3 to 6 month supply.
Tab 2 mg with ethinyloestradiol 35 mcg and 7 inert tabs
- Up to 168 tab available on a PSO
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Ginet
- Subsidy $4.98
- Measure / Qty per 168
Prescribers may code prescriptions “contraceptive” (code “O”) when used as indicated for contraception. The period of supply and prescription charge will be as per other contraceptives, as follows:
$5.00 prescription charge (patient co-payment) will apply.
prescription may be written for up to six months supply.
Prescriptions coded in any other way are subject to the non contraceptive prescription charges, and the non-contraceptive period of supply. ie. Prescriptions may be written for up to three months supply.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.