You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'blood glucose test strips (visually impaired)' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'blood glucose test strips (visually impaired)'
Blood glucose test strips (visually impaired)
Blood glucose test strips
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. SensoCard
- Subsidy $26.20
- Measure / Qty per 50 test OP
The number of test strips available on a prescription is restricted to 50 unless:
Prescribed for a patient on insulin or a sulphonylurea and endorsed accordingly. Pharmacists may annotate the prescription as endorsed where there exists a record of prior dispensing of insulin or sulphonylurea; or
Prescribed on the same prescription as insulin or a sulphonylurea in which case the prescription is deemed to be endorsed; or
Prescribed for a pregnant woman with diabetes and endorsed accordingly; or
Prescribed for a patient on home TPN at risk of hypoglycaemia or hyperglycaemia and endorsed accordingly; or
Prescribed for a patient with a genetic or an acquired disorder of glucose homeostasis excluding type 1 or type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome and endorsed accordingly.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.