You are currently viewing July 2022
0 matches for: 'blood ketone diagnostic test strip' in the Therapeutic Groups
1 results showing for: 'blood ketone diagnostic test strip'
Blood Ketone Diagnostic Test Strip
- Maximum of 20 strip per prescription
- Up to 10 strip available on a PSO
- Subsidy by endorsement
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. KetoSens
- Subsidy $15.50
- Measure / Qty per 10 strip OP
Patient has any of the following:
type 1 diabetes; or
permanent neonatal diabetes; or
undergone a pancreatectomy; or
cystic fibrosis-related diabetes; or
metabolic disease or epilepsy under the care of a paediatrician, neurologist or metabolic specialist.
The prescription must be endorsed accordingly.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- B Bolded Pharmacode means that the product is to be delisted soon
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.