You are currently viewing October 2022
1 results showing for: 'bacillus calmette-guerin vaccine'
Inj Mycobacterium bovis BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin), Danish strain 1331, live attenuated, vial with diluent
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. BCG Vaccine
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 10
For infants at increased risk of tuberculosis. Increased risk is defined as:
living in a house or family with a person with current or past history of TB; or
having one or more household members or carers who within the last 5 years lived in a country with a rate of TB > or equal to 40 per 100,000 for 6 months or longer; or
during their first 5 years will be living 3 months or longer in a country with a rate of TB > or equal to 40 per 100,000
Note a list of countries with high rates of TB are available at www.health.govt.nz/tuberculosis (search for downloads) or www.bcgatlas.org/index.php.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.