You are currently viewing December 2022
1 results showing for: 'tixagevimab with cilgavimab'
- No patient co-payment payable
- Subsidy by endorsement
Inj 100 mg per ml, 1.5 ml vial with cilgavimab 100 mg per ml,1.5 ml vial
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Evusheld
- Subsidy $0.00
- Measure / Qty per 1
Treatment is funded only if patient meets access criteria for tixagevimab with cilgavimab (as per https://pharmac.govt.nz/Evusheld) and has been endorsed accordingly by the prescriber. The supply of treatment is via Pharmac’s approved distribution process. Refer to the Pharmac website for more information about this and stock availability.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.