You are currently viewing February 2023
1 results showing for: 'hylo-fresh'
Eye drops 1 mg per ml
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. Hylo-Fresh
- Subsidy $13.85
- Measure / Qty per 10 ml OP
Hylo-Fresh has a 6 month expiry after opening. The Pharmacy Procedures Manual restriction allowing one bottle per month is not relevant and therefore only the prescribed dosage to the nearest OP may be claimed.
Eye preparations are only funded for use in the eye, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email email@example.com to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints about the Online Pharmaceutical Schedule.