You are currently viewing December 2023
1 results showing for: '2139049'
- No patient co-payment payable
- Safety medicine; prescriber may determine dispensing frequency
- Brand Fully subsidised brand. AFT
- Subsidy $7.84
- Measure / Qty per 1 g
Extemporaneously compounded methadone will only be reimbursed at the rate of the cheapest form available (methadone powder, not methadone tablets).
- Rectangle page icon symoblising a PDF. PDF
- A tick icon. Fully subsidised
- An oval with the number 29 in it. Unapproved medicine under Section 29
- An asterisk symbol. 3 or 6 months should be dispensed at once
- Two duplicate pages icon. Click to copy
- A triangle symbol. Three months supply may be dispensed at one time if endorsed "certified exemption" by the prescriber or pharmacist.
- OP Original pack
- Sole Subsidised Supply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback: compliments, suggestions and complaints.